Monday, June 11, 2007
my friend Alicia
Awesome
Lovable
Caring
Incredible
A God send

This is my thoughts on my close friend whose been missing since June 1st. nobody has seen her since.
The police don't even know if shes still alive. shes a single mom like me with kids. the only parent her kids have.
Make sure you take the time to show appreciatation for you close friends. you never know how long you will have them around. Pray for her kids, family and all of her friends. this is really hard for all of us. She left her kids with a friend to make a quick trip and has never been seen since.

I'll be posting tributes about her on my blog in her honor and on my business website as well.
praying everyday for her, the friends, family and her kids.
readers will you join me in prayer for her kids, her friends, family and her
thanks

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 5:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: