Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Alicia story #1
I remember back last spring at church we were sitting together. One guy came and told her she looked like Sandra Bullock. She was so embarrassed by it. It was hard for her to take a compliment like that. She liked the Miss Congenality Movies though. She never saw the resemblance. She was really responsible when it came to her work.
She worked for Jb Hunt for a long time until finding a better Job with Cox Cable in Rogers. She liked the hourts better so she could be home with her kids.

We met at my old church in Fayettevile Life Coveanant church. She was the first friend to welcome me with open arms and was accepted me when no one else would give me the time of day. My being a single mother as well. She understand the single mom issues being one herself. she always encouraged me to enjoy my time as a single mom and be the best mom I can be to my daughter. Don't let people think that a single mom does nothing all day.
Being a single mom that works at home and stays home with my child. Some tried to make me feel bad about it. made me feel like I was doing nothing she went to bat for me and defended me.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 11:18 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: