Tuesday, June 12, 2007
"Be sure to let your friends know you appreciate them"
This is a very important lesson I learned this week (yesterday as a matter of fact). I am changed on how I see my other friends now and how I really need to tell them I appreciate and love them. Just how much they mean to me.
You don't always know if your friends will still be here tommorrow.

I am not going to let pride or fear or anything to hold me back from telling my friends I appreciate it them.

This has defintely changed my life for sure. Its a shame it takes something tragic to realize how much your friends mean to you until you lose them.

my challenge to my readers be sure to let your friends know how much you love and appreciate them.
Don't allow fear, pride or whatever to hold you back. Youdon't know if you will see them tommorrow.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 3:49 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: