Thursday, June 14, 2007
15 days and my friend is still missing
This is a really worrying all of her friends including me. Especially all the back in forth on the reports and everything. the not knowing for sure either way. The suspect is a drug dealer. they talked to my friend's neighbor he fears the worse. Randall Greenway murdered my friend.

I'm not sure whats worse not knowing for sure or the back in forth from day to day.

Its really hitting me hard in this.

Keep praying for me. I e-mailed my home church when I first heard about it. They didn't seem to care or anything. those who I thought were my friends didn't reply or anything. This makes me see who are my real friends.

The ones who are there for me as I'm dealing with this tragedy. Its those strangers on the christian message boards who seem to care about my friend, her other friends, family and kids. Not the people who know me personally.
Its so sad to know. Then when a tragedy strikes those who personally know me here at church abandon me.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 5:29 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At June 14, 2007 at 5:43 PM, Blogger Tiffany

    Katy,
    I am so sorry for all this. I know how awful this must be for you. I am sorry this is the first time I have responded also. Haven't known what to say. No excuse, I know. Just know I am thinking of you and my prayers are with her, you and her family.

     
  • At June 15, 2007 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Rebecca

    Katie, my family continues to pray (both Roobik and I). We are here for you.