Saturday, June 23, 2007
Charity
Thank you so much. I hope you are reading this so I can contact you and keep in touch. Thanks for your kindness.
I would like to keep in touch with you. I'm a friend of Alicia's and with her missing I don't have anyone now so its really hard for me.
I 'm not sure how to find your blog can you contact me through mine and we can exchange e-mails. If you know of any of Alicia's other friends feel free to send them to my blog. I would love to contact them too.

I am doing a fundraiser through my Mineral Girlz
http://tinyurl.com/ynqfkn

proceeds will go to Alicia's account in the search effort.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 6:58 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At June 24, 2007 at 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    My email address is Charity_J_Thornhill@yahoo.com

    The friends that I know of is from the old school days, way back when, nearly 12 years ago now. Guess that means I am getting old! LOL

    You can email me any time that you want!
    Charity