Wednesday, June 27, 2007
"You find out who your friends are"
When I was flipping to find a good station there was a song on the radio called you find out who your friends are. It was three guy friends singing it. As I was listening to the words I was thinking this song rings 100% true.

A friend doesn't think and stop to say whats in it for me.
He shows on up with a big old heart you find out who your friends are.
When you get stuck in a ditch and can't afford no taxi or bus fare.
They just show on up with their care. They don't stop to think its to far.

Thats the jest of the song and it got me to thinking who really are my friends.

Ladies on moms making a difference who reach out to me.
Charity whose accepting me and my friendship.
Levi who was the only friend at church who cared enough when he learned about my friend to say I'm sorry you are going through this.

Simple thing as noticing I didn't come to the Sunday school party and he mentioned he missed me not being there.
When no one else in Sunday school cared whether I was there or not.

These kinds of things show me who my friends are. I have 1 real friend from my new church being Levi.
I just met Chelsea a single mom God sent to the class last week. Shes really nice.
You defintely find out who your friends are.

Heather Bixler, Becki Yagazharian, Melissa, Charity, Tiffani, Levi you guys are truly a blessing. I'm so thankful for all of you. Incidently this song was sung by my dream guy Kenny Chesney.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Woman of Faith at 12:14 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: